09/07/2016

Just If

If you ever come back 
To the city we loved
Where benches are still shouting our names
And where the leaves are singing along
To our song,
Remember me...

If the owls are making loudly noises
Next to your window at night
Would the noises make you realize
How lonely you feel 
Without me,
Baby?

And just if you buy the same perfume 
I used to wear to make you feel
Like I'm there
Next to you
It still doesn't feel the same scent
It used to have on me
Would you realize
You shouldn't let me go, 
Never, ever, 
Baby?


Hello my lovely wolfiers! How are you? It's been a long time since I've wrote a post and here I am now, apologizing for my absence. You can read more about why I wasn't blogging in a past few weeks at my second blog Living Like V. 
I hope you aren't mad at me or something like that...
I promise that I'll try harder to make my posts better and more regularly.
Thank you very much for reading!
I love you wolfiers!

Stay alive,xx


14 comments:

  1. Heart touching words <3

    ohladymania.blogspot.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. divna pjesma! imaš talenta za pisanje.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuuu~ You're a stalia fan T__T I ship Stydia since day 1 like their chemistry is just so strong <3 I still like Malia though, although I wished the writers didn't make her out to be a typical "dumb blonde" lol

    http://www.kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they made her ''dumb blonde''. Malia has just returned into a human shape, how is she supposed to be good with anything in school, I mean, she hasn't spend a day in school before and she's like 17 years old. But she is really trying to be a normal teenager like the other ones, and Stiles is helping her through that. Isn't that just the cutest thing ever? I love them! Thanks for your comment! :)xx

      Delete
  4. Very touching poem Vildana your writing is wonderful
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete