31/12/2015

#TeenWolfWiki : PART 6!

Hello guys and welcome to another #TeenWolfWiki post. This is the 6th part and apparently the last one in this year and there will be no more 2015 haha. 2016 is coming in less than 8 hours in my country. What about yours?
I hope you'll have awesome year and much,much better than this one! Wish you all the best guys!
So let's get into this. Today I'm going to write about ...
Nemeton! 
Nemeton is basically the tree stump that really marked season 5 so I think it's time to talk about it...
We all know who you think about when I say Nemeton. It's Parrish of course! But just in season 5, because we've seen this magical tree stump before in Teen Wolf but I said starting this #TeenWolfWiki column that I'm just going to talk about things that ARE GOING to be included in the season 5B so...
Well, although we all thought Parrish was Phoenix, he's a Hellhound and that's basically creepy... At least for me. Because I... I just don't know on which side he is anymore! I love Parrish and I love Marrish  (okay, I got to far) but why? Why is he taking dead bodies to the Nemeton?!
What is secret beyond this Nemeton power and who's controlling Parrish?! Unfortunately, I don't know any answers.
But... I know some interesting facts about this stump!
Remember Dr.Deaton? Well, he used the wood cut from the Nemeton to fashion a wooden jar, a cylindicar box, to hold Talia Hale's claws. As some point after that, the box was taken out of the country. Could someone please tell me why?
After that, Derek, Breaden and Peter found it in a large chest made of Mountain Ash  and filled with sawdust from the same type tree. It's clearly stored in such a way to keep all the supernatural creatures out. The top of the cylinder was decorated with a craving of the triskelion .

Let's talk about the ''real world myth''. Clearly, this all Nemeton stuff needed to be found somewhere. And this time, it's all about the Celtic religion. In the real world, the Nemeton is any sacred space, often a wooded grove.

The Roman Poet Lucan described a real Nemeton located in the south of France in 61 AD :

"...no bird nested in the nemeton, nor did any animal lurk nearby; the leaves constantly shivered though no breeze stirred. Altars stood in its midst, and the images of the gods. Every tree was stained with sacrificial blood. the very earth groaned, dead yews revived; unconsumed trees were surrounded with flame, and huge serpents twined round the oaks. The people feared to approach the grove, and even the priest would not walk there at midday or midnight lest he should then meet its divine guardian."




That was all for today guys, I hope you liked this post, if you did be sure to let me know in the comments down bellow and follow me on GFC for more. 
I hope we'll discover the big secret behind all of this...
I love you guys, 
Stay alive, xx


4 comments:

  1. Hello dear, I love the music you love :)
    Thanks for following me, I followed you back via GFC. Sorry for the delay :(

    Walking Freckle
    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post keep bringing more xoxo

    ReplyDelete