19/10/2015

If One Day...

Time passes by really quickly...
You can't even imagine it... Clock is ticking and you can't stop it.
When I'm with you I want to stop the time and stay in your hug forever.
But it's impossible...
Life is short and sometimes I wonder what is the meaning of all this?
Why were we created?
Then I look at your face and get answers to all of my questions...
Hey you, 
yeah you reading this!
One day you'll meet someone and you'll realize why you were created. In his eyes you'll find peace, in his smile you'll find happiness, in his arms you'll find the place to go when you feel afraid...
You'll find everything in that one person and you will live for him or her.
You'll live for every second you spent with them...
Oh I found you and I don't wanna ever leave you but what if...
One day you woke up and I'm not by your side?
If one day... 
When I'm gone you miss me, don't cry, don't even...
Just whisper my name and I'll be there...
You might not see me, but oh, you'll feel I'm there, you'll feel my love like the first time you hug me.
I'm not afraid of death.
But I'm afraid of losing u.
We'll die anyways, but what really matters is how we lived, with who we spent our time with...
I don't feel sorry for anything.
Even when we fought or cried together... I don't feel sorry for any second I spent with you.
And you know that if one day I suddenly leave, you'll forever be in my heart.
...


Guuuuuuuys! Oh my God I'm so happy and it's (of course) thanks to you! 
We've hit that 8000+ VIEWS and now, our family is in the number of 52 FOLLOWERS! 
You are so freaking amazing guys! 
Thank you so much!
I love you with all my heart!
See you next time!

Stay alive,xx

20 comments:

  1. great post your blog is amazing :)
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog is also amazing! x

      Delete
  2. Great post!:)

    http://livinlikeaileen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post :) If you want, please view my new post :) <3
    http://neramisic.blogspot.rs/2015/10/najava-za-o.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. lijep tekst:)

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!
    Sure,I'm going to check it out!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this post! :) Congratulations for the views and followers. :))
    KattyLife

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sjajan post :) Uclanite se na moj blog evo linka http://lejlaleca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Predivno napisano, cestitam na broju pregleda i sljedbenika. Samo tako nastavi :)
    Novi post kod mene pa pogledaj: beautybyshoppingholicgirl.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Predivno napisano, cestitam na broju pregleda i sljedbenika. Samo tako nastavi :)
    Novi post kod mene pa pogledaj: beautybyshoppingholicgirl.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post,love it!

    New outfit post is here so check if you can :*
    beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete